TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Renaissancemsp.com owned by Renaissance Moves Ltd
These Website Terms and Terms and conditions govern your use of our website,
RenaiisanceMSP.com (the “Website”) and your relationship with Renaissance
Moves Ltd, (“we”, “us” or “Renaissance Moves Ltd”), the owner of this website.
Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the
purchase any of our Products or services.
Please also see our Privacy and Data protection policy for information about how we
collect and use your personal data.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including
any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and
Renaissance Moves Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these
terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to
comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon
your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses
the Website and is not either (i) employed by Renaissance Moves Ltd and acting in
the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to Renaissance Moves Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with
the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and
agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at
least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website is the property of Renaissance Moves
Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions,
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data
compilations, page layout and any other form of information capable of being
stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including
any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you
acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks,
database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall
be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license
or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site
without the owners prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- Print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for
commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of
Renaissance Moves Ltd.
1. We are not medical practitioners. We strongly recommend that prior to
commencing any exercise regime that you consult a medical practitioner first.
2. We have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions
of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical
3. You acknowledge that when participating in any exercise or exercise program
that there is the possibility of physical injury.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or
interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing,
threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable
law, regulation, governmental order;
2. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected
by copyright without the permission of the owner.
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you upon sign up or at any time
are correct and complete.
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you
provide when signing up by updating your personal details to ensure we can
communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your subscription with immediate effect for any
reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your purchase at any time by informing us in writing to the
address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must
immediately stop using the Website and service.
1. This website and the information contained in it is provided for information
purposes only. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this
website or the information and materials provided on this website.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of any other clause contained in this
disclaimer, We make no warranties or representations that the information on
a) is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; and
b) is right for You.
Links to other websites
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these
sites are not under the control of Renaissance Moves Ltd or that of our
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim
liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any
endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Renaissance Moves
Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided 'as is' and
on an 'as available' basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of
defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we
provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose,
accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Renaissance
Moves Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst Renaissance Moves Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that
the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give
no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for
their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. Renaissance Moves Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-
availability of the Website.
4. Renaissance Moves Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue
any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any
products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue
to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated
Limitation of liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your
liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as
applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any
way that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events
beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Renaissance Moves Ltd accepts no
liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue,
anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. Renaissance Moves Ltd (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives),
is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees,
agents or representatives) hold itself as qualified to do so.
1. We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before
embarking on any diet or exercise program.
2. Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a
responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other
considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and
methods will lead to desired results, all exercise programmes depend on the
individual. Result will be affected by the effort and commitment of the
individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows
our programme, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore
provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
1. the effectiveness any programmes that we deliver; or
2. the results that you may achieve as a result of following our
All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people
who have followed the Renaissance programme provided by us. For the
avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that
you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results
that particular individuals have achieved.
1.You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to
any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and
conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such
revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users
should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the
then current version.
Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject
matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that
might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these
terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely
on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and
conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that
provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these
terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising
any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of
England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including
non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Renaissance Moves Ltd details
Renaissance Moves Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales
with registered number 12154295 whose registered address is 105
Alexandra Road, Plymouth, Devon, UK and it operates the Website
You can contact Renaissance Moves Ltd by email on